Aglow Internation Mission Statement

· Help restore and mobilize women and men around the world

· Promote gender reconciliation in the Body of Christ as God designed

· Amplify awareness of global concerns from a biblical perspective

Have you been to our website? www.aglow.org

7/17/2012

Speaker: Janet Eckles - Saturday, August 11, 2012

GOD KNOWS

When everything is going wrong, and we don't know how to cope, remember God knows and cares about all our needs.  We need not run away, but we should run to 
 Him in prayer, even if it is only a cry for "HELP". 

Trust in the one who knows you better than you know yourself, who formed you in the womb and has numbered all your days.  According to Jeremiah 29:11-13, He has plans for you. They are good plans that will give you hope and a future.  Then you will call upon His name, and He will listen to you and answer you.  You will find Him when you search for Him with all your heart.

Prayer:  Heavenly Father, hear my prayer and meet my needs. I need your direction.  Please let me feel your presence, and show me your solution to my problems.  In Jesus name, I pray. Amen